Based in Zevenaar, The Netherlands
Expected release date:
|Mobile||~$1.99 - $3.99|
Coromon is a refreshing take on the monster taming genre set in a charming pixel-art world. By introducing elements from the JRPG genre to the monster taming formula, Coromon becomes the best of both worlds. Experience a lengthy and compelling story, face off against powerful bosses, and puzzle your way through a variety of challenging dungeons.
Coromon started as an idea back in 2014. The Two Ridiculously Ambitious Guys worked hard on this idea, to get to the state the game is in now. A complete game, being made by a skilled team of programmers and designers. When we begun the project, we constantly thought about all the things we liked in oldskool games, and tried to bring them all into one big game. Inspired by games like Pokémon, Golden Sun and Zelda, Coromon thrives to combine the best of those worlds, and deliver a whole new, but nostalgic game experience to the mobile, desktop and TV platforms.
- A compelling story with an interesting plot.
- Difficulty levels for an extra challenge.
- Epic boss battles to test your skills.
- Challenging puzzles to solve.
- Stat customisation: customise your Coromon to match your playstyle.
- Character customisation to create the perfect look for your character.
- Monster stat customization
- 120+ animated Coromon.
- Unique regions to explore, each in its own theme.
- Beautiful pixelart visuals.
- Original soundtrack with 50+ tracks.
- Multiple saveslots and autosave functionality.
- Full controller support.
There are currently no trailers available for Coromon. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
TRAGsoft allows for the contents of Coromon to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Coromon is legally & explicitly allowed by TRAGsoft. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.coromon.com/press/.
An indie game company owned by 'Two Ridiculously Ambitious Guys' (TRAG)
More information on TRAGsoft, our logo & relevant media are available here.
CEO / Programmer / First Ridiculously Ambitious Guy
Marcel van der Made
CEO / Story Writer / Second Ridiculously Ambitious Guy
Maarten van Aken
Creative Director / Tileset designer
Attack move animator / Voice actor
Battle background designer
Kyle van Sistine
Character / effect designer