Based in Zevenaar, The Netherlands
Expected release date:
In a world where Humans and Coromon live in harmony, a shady organization is on the verge of releasing a dark power upon the world. Will they succeed in their evil plans, or can they still be stopped? Step into the role of a young hero joining the technologically advanced organisation of Lux Solis. Gather your favorite Coromon to create a powerful squad. Get yourself ready to train, fight and puzzle your way through an adventure-filled world!
Coromon started as an idea back in 2014. The Two Ridiculously Ambitious Guys worked hard on this idea, to get to the state the game is in now. A complete game, being made by a skilled team of programmers and designers. When we begun the project, we constantly thought about all the things we liked in oldskool games, and tried to bring them all into one big game. Inspired by games like Pokémon, Golden Sun and Zelda, Coromon thrives to combine the best of those worlds, and deliver a whole new, but nostalgic game experience to the mobile, desktop and TV platforms.
- A nostalgic and stunning pixel-art style.
- Customizeable characters with in-game unlockable content.
- Over 120 monsters to collect and train.
- Use your high-tech gauntlet to unleash great powers
- Turn based strategic battles
- Monster rebirths
- Monster stat customization
- Six epic elemental guardians to defeat
- Loads of differently themed areas to explore.
- An immersive world filled with interactive objects
- A wide variation of challenging puzzles
- Will be released on multiple platforms, all with full controller support.
There are currently no trailers available for Coromon. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
TRAGsoft allows for the contents of Coromon to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Coromon is legally & explicitly allowed by TRAGsoft. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.coromon.com/press/index.php.
An indie game company owned by 'Two Ridiculously Ambitious Guys' (TRAG)
More information on TRAGsoft, our logo & relevant media are available here.
CEO / Programmer / First Ridiculously Ambitious Guy
Marcel van der Made
CEO / Story Writer / Second Ridiculously Ambitious Guy
Creative Director / Tileset designer
Attack move animator / Voice actor
Battle background designer
Kyle van Sistine
Character / effect designer